The Segpay team is headed back to Europe for the annual trifecta of late-summer industry shows:
- Webmaster Access (Amsterdam), September 7th-10th
- XBIZ Berlin, September 9th-12th
- The European Summit (Prague), September 14th-17th
In Amsterdam, Cathy will be one of the featured speakers at a seminar on dynamic billing, Sunday Sept 9th at 2pm. We will also have a table at the Meet Market, Friday at 2pm. Most importantly, you should attend Webmaster Access for no other reason than to get your Segpay-sponsored cookie at check-in!
In Berlin, we will also have a table at the Meet Market, September 10th at 5pm. And Teresa is speaking on the State of the Industry panel, September 11th at 3pm.
We are Gold-sponsoring all three shows. In Prague, that means we’ll have a dedicated space on the show floor, where we’ll be easy to find.
So, please look for us at any of the shows to say hello and tell us what is on your mind. Here are some of the topics we’ll be discussing as well:
- The continued growth of cam sites and our new initiatives aimed at addressing the specific risks these merchants face.
- Reactivation offers, which we recently introduced to help boost customer retention by making it simple to revive a cancelled or expired account.
- Single Use Promotions, which can help attract more signups through special limited-time pricing.
- GDPR, and what we are doing to comply. Cathy recently wrote a piece for XBIZ about how to prepare.
- What our recent re-certification as a UK Payment Institution means for merchants who do business in the UK and EU.
To schedule a private appointment at any of these events, you can email us at email@example.com. Otherwise, look for us whenever you’re free. We look forward to seeing you!.